The system and compressed memory are in charge of the administration of the RAM memory and the compression of files with the objective that the use of the CPU disk is done efficiently and the computer can perform its functions at a good speed and without problems. If the system and compressed memory high disk usage, it means that they are malfunctioning, so the computer slows down.
There are two fundamental causes when this problem occurs. The first is that there is a problem with the system and compressed memory process itself and the second, which by accident the size of the virtual memory paging file has been changed. To solve this situation, we present some solutions:
1. Set the automatic and default configuration of the paging file by accessing the “performance” option in the configuration menu available in the Windows Start Menu.
2. In the control panel access the option Administrative tools and Task Scheduler; Once there, select Microsoft and then Windows, finally click on “RunFullMemoryDiagnosticEntry”.
3. Deactivate the “Superfetch” service. For this, you can use the service manager or the registry editor.
4. Disable the Speech Runtime executable through the Processes option of the Task Manager.
5. Optimize the visual effects by accessing the advanced options of the Start Menu and configuring the performance.
6. If the problem is RAM, you will have to buy or acquire a new one. However, it could be that the problem comes from only one of the memory bars and if so, you should only replace the bar that is defective and tries it until the computer works well.
7. If you have updated Windows several times, the problem could be caused by an error or mistake in the execution of the administrator. Verify that the system is working with the correct administrator.